If we can't get it clean, no one can!
Isn't it time we cleaned yours?
- Dry clean only
- Residential & Commercial
- Dries in 2 hours or less
- No mold or mildew
- No damage of any kind to the backing of the carpet
- Does not leave any sticky, soapy residue
- Pet friendly
- Area rugs - cleaned on location or picked up and taken out. Note: We do not take rug drop offs
Because your furniture is used everyday.
Don't take this on alone!
- Hand scrubbed, and then thoroughly extracted.
- We can effectively clean most fabrics, including microfibers, cottons, polyester, and blends.
- Since some manufacturers do not put a cleaning code on their furnitures, we do a pre-test to make sure the colors are color-fast to ensure no bleeding occurs when they are cleaned.
- Depending on fabric and soil level, it may take 4-6 hours to dry.
Tile & Grout Cleaning
Because scrubbing and mopping just isn't enough!
Make your floors shine!
- Cleaning and mopping your floor can actually put the dirt and grime into the pores of your grout.
- Our high pressure machine will help get the grime out of your grout, and keep your floors shining year round.
- After cleaning, we offer to seal your grout lines to help against spills.
- We can also clean wood floors to bring back the luster of when they were new.
Because accidents happen...
- Stains will release more easily when carpet and upholstery is cleaned and will stay clean longer.
- Permaguard is an insurance policy against spills, dirt, and just everyday living.
- Sprayed topically after the carpet is cleaned, and raked into the fibers.
We'll clean all of your rugs...
- Area rugs - Cleaned on location or taken out
- Water damage - Water extraction on demand for overflows of home appliances and when flooding occurs.
We recommend getting your carpets professionally cleaned at least every 6 to 12 months, even if you clean them yourself in between. Lighter shade carpets may require cleaning more often.
To help for those spills and messes in between cleanings, bottles of Alpha-1 spot cleaner and carpet rakes are available to purchase.
Areas we serve
We serve all of Buncombe and Henderson counties, with limited service in Yancey, Madison, Haywood, and Transylvania counties, which include the following cities:
Click map to enlarge
- Biltmore Forest
- Biltmore Lake
- Biltmore Park
- Biltmore Ramble
- Black Mountain
- Flat Rock
- Haw Creek
- Horse Shoe
- Lake James
- Lake Lure
- Mars Hill
- Mills River
- North Asheville
- Old Fort
- Sandy Mush
- West Asheville
Call today to see if we serve your location.